Sunday, August 28, 2011

DAMMIT CUDI


Kid Cudi recently stated that he's not doing his "A Man Named Scott" Mixtape anymore, which was supposed to drop sometime this summer, because he's gotta focus on his Wizard and MOTM3 albums. I've been waiting and I'm sure all of his fans have been waiting too for him to release another mixtape since when, 09?... I know Cudi's prob been busy between the acting, song writing, and soul searching but all I'm saying is that his next projects better blow my mind.

This is what Cudi wrote in his tumblr:

A Man Named Scott is scrapped everyone, I know its a bummer but ive just been too busy with this new album and thats where all my energy and focus is right now. I gotta work on what moves me creatively. After this im going straight to work on MOTM3 so dont trip. You’ll definately have the WIZARD album this year so no worries. Trust im working extra hard to make this shit as amazing as possible and get yall some new jams. Again, sorry for the late notice. I know youll understand, I hope you understand ha :)
Cud

No comments:

Post a Comment